Don't Get Your Katana Up Don't Get Your Katana Up

I Clicked This For The Title, Having No Idea What To Expect, Leaving The Tab To Scroll Through Facebook And Deviant Art, Thinking It'd Be One Of Those Things I Could Close In Less Than 30 Seconds...

And Then It Reached 30 Seconds, Taking A Totally Unexpected Turn And I Instantly Came Back And Downloaded This!

I Love The Different Phases Of The Music, Taking On Different Paces And Then That Build Up To The Last Sorta Minute... Just... All Of My Yes!!

This Is Brilliant, Well Done!

Radioactive (Cover) Radioactive (Cover)

Radioactive Is One Of My Favourite Songs Out Right Now And I'm Always Really Cautious About Covers Because A Lot Of Them Are REAAAALLY Painful. Until Today, There Was Only One Version Other Than The Original That I Liked And That Was A Music Box Version.

However, Because Of My Love For Your Other Music, I Decided I'd Put My Worry To One Side And Clicked The Link, Much To My Surprise, I Actually Loved The Way You Did Your Version!

The Build Up In Music Starting With The Piano Was Just Perfect But One Thing I Will Say Is That I Think The Drum Beat Drowned Out The Vocals And Made It Sound A Little Messy During The Verses.

Although, In Saying That, Well Done For Making This, I Could NEVER Make Anything Like This So Congrats And Well Done!

*Faved And Downloaded*

VGSongbird responds:

Well thanks for your Fav and Download! I hope to do better by you in the future ;)

LoZ WW Ocean LoZ WW Ocean

This Has To Be One Of My Fave Ever Mixes Of A WW Song!

I'm Actually In Love With This >.>

YOU HAVE TO MAKE MORE ZELDA MIXES... Even If I Haz To Give You Cookies To Do So!

VGSongbird responds:

Well I appreciate the support. Thank you for listening ^_^

Touch the sky Touch the sky

I Actually Quite Enjoyed This Piece Of Music. Usually I'm Surfing Through This Kind Of Music Looking For Stuff To Edit With And Turning Up A Blank Because Nothing Really "Hits" Me But This Is Kinda Cool. Which Leads Me To The Question, Would You Be Okay For Me To Put This In One Of My YouTube Videos At Some Point?

The Only Real Down Side Is Every Time You Build Up And Make It Seem Like There's Some Huge Piece Of Amazing Music Coming, It Gets Cut Into Something Which Completely Deflates The Build Up. A Couple That I Really Noticed Was At Like 1:25 And 4 Minutes In.

I Can't Really Speak Since I Couldn't Even Make Something Like This But It's Just A Point To Consider.

It's Awesome Though! Well Done!

DJRAV3N responds:

Thanks for the feedback, It's always nice to get a positive reply! With the build up it supposed to be like that it goes with the genre called hands up has a build up followed by a drop and a quick build up I guess you would call it, think of it as a bumpy ride and go ahead and put it in one of your vid's you have my full persmission.

BTW: I fixed a few things so Please use my newest version it sounds the best